Monday, February 13, 2012

The Vogue Project page 12&13

Pages 12 and 13

So I have never really put any of my digital work on my lil blog, so this is a first:)
I used Adobe Illustrator (which I use a lot, really!) for the Louis Vuitton ads with Uma Thurman. 
As many of you who are familiar with vector line work, the most satisfying bit is dropping the colours into each section! A bit slicker than my usual work. 
PS. Editor of Australian Vogue Kirsty Clements re-tweeted the last Vogue Project post/tweet!
PPS. Check out the latest pics of me muraling on my Facebook page. Oh and like the page if you like!

8 comments:

  1. Wow this is gorgeous. Amazing all the detail and yet all the softness captured here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting that she re-tweeted you! A step closer to your goal for the project!!
    x Sara x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it!!!!Beautiful!! Cool illustration ;D
    I like the face so much, great work!!!
    Kisses from Madrid ♥ ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a brilliant concept! can't wait to see more

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely stunning!

    http://sreekeessoon.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete